After a really successful year 1 the IFC online conference is back. This years event, taking place on 11-13 May 2010 at www.fundraisingonline.com, will explore online donors’ behaviour. Here is some more “Official Info” from The Resource Alliance.
Focusing exclusively on digital fundraising, IFC Online is an annual event that features the world’s leading experts in online fundraising, marketing, and campaigning. Through this event, The Resource Alliance is aiming to provide a unique and cost-effective learning opportunity for more than 3,000 fundraisers and digital communicators internationally.
IFC Online provides a platform for nonprofit organisations across the world to access the latest developments, techniques and trends in digital fundraising and to gain a solid understanding of online donors’ behaviour, featuring:
• 3 plenaries (45 minutes)
• 10 live workshops (45 minutes)
• Interactive Q&A sessions following each live speaker presentation (15 minutes)
• A selection of pre-recorded sessions (15 minutes) for delegates to view at any time
• Virtual exhibition featuring digital fundraising consultants and suppliers
• Fully interactive networking opportunities for delegates
• Live Twitter feed for delegates to discuss sessions and related digital fundraising issues
Lead plenary sessions will address:
• Understanding online donors – their demographics, attitudes, and behaviour, Roger Craver, The Agitator
• Haiti – how to raise $650 million in an emergency, Nick Allen, Donordigital
• Beyond the myth of integrated fundraising – how we combine email, social media and telephones with our 1.3 million supporters, Geoff Handy, The Humane Society
The programme has been constructed so that all live workshops will be available at least once during the hours of a normal working day, whatever time zone a delegate is based within. All sessions are also available as podcasts.
IFC Online is presented in collaboration with Forum for Fundraising and the Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN).
The cost to attend IFC Online is $US279 (€206 or £180) per site. This means that multiple staff or volunteers from each organisation can attend the conference on a single registration pass, providing that they share access from one central location (meeting room or auditorium).
For more information about IFC Online, visit www.fundraisingonline.com