Ask Direct are partnering with The Management Centre (=mc) for an intensive one day programme “The Influential Fundraiser” intensive, one day programme
This is based on the best selling book of the same name by Bernard Ross and fellow =mc director, Clare Segal. The day draws on the latest thinking in psychology and neurology to analyse interpersonal situations and how to handle them effectively. You develop skills and confidence in your own ability to handle donors effectively and manage their expectations.
The course will help you:
– Learn how to quickly build rapport with anyone – no matter how different or difficult
– Gain access to a toolbox of techniques to analyse situations and handle them effectively
– Develop skills and confidence in your own ability to handle donors effectively and manage their expectations
– Build up an effective case and adapt it to a range of different donors
On the day you’ll cover…
– How to interpret a donor’s psychology and convince reluctant donors
– Making your case powerful
– Building instant and effective rapport
– Handling difficult fundraising situations and objections
– Framing and reframing your case effectively
– Interpersonal skills and rapport building with donors
– Projecting confidence and authority
– Dealing with sponsorship negotiations and pricing
Who’s it for:
The Influential Fundraiser will be of value to everyone involved in fundraising, and is especially useful for CEOs, Fundraising Directors / Heads of Fundraising and anyone who engages in direct donor contact, such as major donor or corporate fundraisers.
The cost, including full documentation, lunch and refreshments, is €285. To book a place, please email, or phone Ask Direct on 01 5242440.