The Network for Good do these great free E-Books and the latest is a great (short) read. Click on the picture below and just fill in your email address etc…and you can download it. A great way to start the week. As a taster here are the first five from Jeff Brooks
- Don’t ask your donors to solve hugeproblems; ask them to solve solvableproblems.
- Replace at least one sentence that’sabout you with one that’s about yourdonor.
- Ignore your brand guidelines. They areall about you, not about your donors, and that will hurt yourfundraising.
- Overdo it. Be too dramatic. Too emotional. Too strong. It’s a loteasier to tone it down than it is to pump up weak and underdonecopy.
- The best fundraisers are also donors; giving isn’t theoretical tothem – they know how good it feels to give