Engagement, I’m just not buying it.

Fantastic Deck by Nicolas Moerman, Engagement, I’m just not buying it. Bring business back into social, on why we have to stop focusing on engagement and instead look to bring (back) craftmanship onto Facebook. Social media is interesting to reach the 90% lurkers with great brand messaging. Use the other 10% to change your business.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s